It’s a bit of a Catch 22 –
if your business ran itself, you would not be sick and tired of it, right? But how can you figure out how to work smarter, not harder, when you’re so tired of it?
How would you feel if your company
- Generated turnover even if you took a six-month trip round the world
- Was renowned as a brand rather than as your personal service
- Had processes in place that delivered your experience and expertise without your direct input
- Provided you with more income for fewer hours worked
- Solved its own problems as they arose
Just think about that – a business that you run more like a car than a marathon! And the best news is that the more your business can run without you, the more valuable it is, now and in the future.
Whether you want to sell now, in a decade or not at all, a robust system allows you to take a well earned break and make your business a very attractive proposition to a buyer should you decide to sell at any time in the future.
If you’re not sure how well your business can run without you, it’s time to get a health check on your processes and procedures!
Latest posts by Kristy Smith (see all)
- My Secret Business Building Formula - December 12, 2017
- “What can your Virtual Elf do for you over the holidays” - November 30, 2017
- General Mistakes in Hiring a Virtual Assistant - October 31, 2017