Would you like to work with us?
Client Love/Account Manager
The Client Love/Account Manager will report to the Founder.
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile person local to Allambie Heights that can work with our Founder both in person and virtually who has a desire to play a big role in the growth of a wonderful Australian company that has a big vision to grow and scale over the next 3 years. Our ideal candidate may be at a different stage in their professional career, happy to work from home due to wanting family flexibility but has a desire to be a long-term team member in a growing business. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day client interaction by email and phone, as well as supporting the Founder with long-term strategies to improve our service to our clients and navigating problem-solving when things go wrong. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of working with a heart-centred company, this role is for you.
Founded in Sydney 12 years ago, Virtual Elves (VE) was created to provide cost effective admin support services to Australian small businesses. Since then, VE has expanded into a global business with over 46 Philippine home-based virtual assistants and have serviced over 400 clients world-wide. As we grow and develop better business systems allowing us to scale, we are looking to solidify our position in the market as both an employer of choice, and company of value.
As VE has grown, so has the range of services.
VE core business is supporting solo entrepreneurs, micro business, and small business owners in the following areas:
Executive Admin support · Digital Marketing Admin Support · Creative Services Support
VE is committed to making it their mission to provide increased and improved opportunities and services to as many Australian businesses whilst supporting their Philippine home-based working community, striving always for the 3-way-win in all interactions.
Key Relationships: Clients * Founder * Client Services Team * Marketing Manager * Creative Team
Hours per Week
Starting with 10hrs per week your role will grow quickly to 20hrs per week in Jan/Feb 2022
Hours flexible and to be negotiated
Objectives of this Role
The Client Love/Account Manager responsible for overseeing the day-to-day account activities of our clients. Your role involves acting as the middle ‘person’ between our company (Virtual Elves) and our clients. You will be required to provide general relationship management, technical assistance, up-selling, and customer support to our clients. You will ensure that Virtual Elves’ clients are ‘wowed’ with their business dealings with us. Your role includes helping us in retaining and growing of our clients. You will act as the mouthpiece of the company to always keep the client happy and responsive and growing with our services. You will ensure the products made available to the clients are in line with their individual requirements. As a Client Love/Account Manager you will need to have an outgoing and positive attitude to perform the task of satisfying the desires of the client. Positive outlook is highly infectious, and the client catches on to it to the benefit of the business. You will be required to carry out certain tasks and duties and some of them are outlined in the key responsibilities below:
- Relate with customers to understand what their specific needs are, so as to enable the company to meet those needs
- Update and inform the recruitment team and management about what clients expect, to enable the company to meet up with its goal of providing top level customer satisfaction
- Strictly comply with the procedures and systems already outlined in standard operating manual of the company
- Help identify prospective clients and link up with them on behalf of the company by developing and maintaining good relationship with them towards achieving the company’s business goals
- Consistently update the company’s mailing list to ensure constant communication with existing, as well as with prospective clients.
- Keep track of company’s sales and alert the concerned departments if sales volume decline below normal
- Intimate prospective and existing clients about the company’s products, soliciting for their patronage
- Execute pricing strategies, competitor analyses, and market assessments on behalf of the company
- Assess the company’s targets, opportunities, strengths and weaknesses and draw workable conclusions from such, towards re-positioning the company to confront and overcome new business challenges
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience with agency background desirable
- Deep digital understanding
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritise among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology
- Excellent time and project management skills. You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, Active Campaign (or similar)
Please complete the form below and attach your most recent CV. We will be in contact with you to discuss your application.