Another year has past! At Virtual Elves we have been using this time in the lead up to the Christmas holidays to reflect on the year that was and plan for a fresh start in 2017.
Part of this process included looking back on our most popular and ‘clicked through’ articles for 2016. We were not so surprised to find that you all found our articles on productivity to be some of the most informative and popular pieces of content! Our SEO articles on how to optimise your online presence remain in vogue as Google continues to update it’s search algorithms and business suite offerings. And of course our articles on how to build a great relationship with your Virtual Assistant still resonate strongly with you!
Here is a list of our Top Ten Articles of 2016.
- The Simple Secret to Having a Productive Day
- 3 Reasons You Should Be Using Dropbox for Business
- Bridge the Gap with Your Virtual Team – Part 1
- Bridge the Gap with Your Virtual Team – Part 2
- 3 Crucial Business Tasks that can be Outsourced to a Virtual Assistant
- Zapier Tech Tip!
- Tips on Outsourcing this New Year
- How to Organise a To Do List in 6 Steps
- Tips and Advantages of using Google+ for your Business
- 4 Ways You Didn’t Know Bitly Could Help Your Online Business
Are you taking a break from your business this Christmas? Don’t forget to check out our hot tips on how to prepare your business for the holiday shutdown so you can maximise your productivity in 2017!
Latest posts by Kristy Smith (see all)
- My Secret Business Building Formula - December 12, 2017
- “What can your Virtual Elf do for you over the holidays” - November 30, 2017
- General Mistakes in Hiring a Virtual Assistant - October 31, 2017