Business today has become more and more competitive and demanding. There is a big difference on how business worked a few years ago compared to how business works now. Technology is now essential to modern business. If you are a business owner, especially if you are just starting your business, you need to keep updated and abreast with the latest technologies to stay agile and competitive. Most business owners depend on tech services to maintain productivity and efficiency.
Google is the world leader in providing excellent service and helps business owners to gain better profits in more convenient ways.
Here’s a few Google Apps that will help boost your business:
1. Google Docs has a full-featured word processor that enables you to write and edit documents. It also helps you create your own slides for business presentations and Google Sheets for spreadsheets reports. This is very convenient because you can use your computer or even your mobile phone as long as you have internet connection – which allows you to work in flexibly. Your documents are also safe and secure because they automatically sync with all your devices. You can also edit and change your reports off-line.
2. With Google Videoconferencing, you can have one-on-one videoconferences with remote team members and clients. This app also eliminates distracting noise during video conference. It automatically focuses on the person who is talking. This will give you more access and connection even when you are away from your central workspace.
3. Google Calendar is very functional especially when organising different activities. It helps you coordinate appointments and schedule meetings which will sync over all connected devices. It also enables you to check your co-workers or employees’ schedules in real time, boosting productivity and avoiding schedule overlaps.
Being well-equipped and well-informed on the technologies that support your business will enable you to build an agile and connected company.
Latest posts by Kristy Smith (see all)
- How to Keep Yourself Up to Date with Google’s Latest Updates - March 8, 2017
- How to Set Realistic Expectations when Outsourcing to a VA - February 7, 2017
- 3 Things Small Businesses should be doing in 2017 - January 11, 2017